Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Blog...What's this all about?!!


So this is my first time ever creating a blog, and I will keep this first one short as I learn what to do here. I'm mainly creating this in order to post how things are going with my own personal success with Nutritional Cleansing; both using the products and how they help me achieve physically and in my health, as well as the business aspect and how my business team grows and the opportunities that it affords me!
I've been doing Nutritional Cleansing since July of 2008. On my first 11-day program, I lost 14.5 pounds, 2 % body fat, 2 inches off my waist, and 5 inches off my abdomen! I've not only kept the weight off, but I've found renewed energy that has helped me to compete in races, and I'm preparing for my first-ever triathalon in May of 2009! So far I have now coached over 20 people through these products and have seen some seriously phenomonal success!! I created a website called http://www.livecleansed.com where you can see more!


I look forward to meeting great people online here through blogspot, and learning more about them and becoming friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment